Join our team.
Our residents’ satisfaction with staff performance is consistently one of the highest among communities managed by LCS®, A Life Care Services™ company.
Opportunities for employment are varied, and include maintenance of our beautiful building and grounds, hospitality and service in one of several dining areas, social services and programs, nursing and nursing assistance for residents in our Health Center, apartments and cottages, and administrative services.
We pride ourselves on offering our employees a rich benefits package and an environment in which to grow personally and professionally.
- Vacation time
- Personal/sick time per year
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary life
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary vision
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Credit union
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday bonus
- Exercise room
- Referral bonus program
- Care purchasing discount programs
- Staff luncheons and staff family special events
- Holiday party
- Employee wellness program
See open positions below. Interested candidates may forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in to complete an application.
Certified Nurse Aide-Part Time $20.00/hour starting pay
CNA in our 45 bed skilled nursing Health Center
Part time every other Saturday & Sunday 7:00am-7:30pm
Part time every Saturday & Sunday 7:00pm-11:00pm
- Cares for the overall resident personal hygiene and ADL (activities of daily living) functioning.
- Must provide compassionate care, yet encourage residents to their maximum level of independence under the direction of nursing supervisors.
- Encourages participation in functions of the facility and to transport, transfer, escort, supervise, and/or lend assistance as necessary.
- Maintains resident environment in a clean, orderly condition and reports any needed repair or cleaning.
- Answers signal lights promptly.
- Reports all assessments or observations of changes in resident condition in an accurate, timely manner and to document appropriately.
- Maintains residents’ safety and residents’ rights and performs duties in accordance with the policies of the facility, state and federal regulations, and as instructed by supervisors and the Director of Nursing Services.
- Attends in-service training, educational seminars, and staff meetings as needed to stay abreast of current nursing changes and new policies as required by the department.
32 hours per week
If you are a motivated and organized Registered Nurse who is devoted to providing seniors with excellent care and unprecedented comfort, then join our team at Essex Meadows! As the Clinical Nurse Manager you must be approachable as well as flexible and professional with staff, residents and family members.
This is a full time, 32 hours per week, benefited position, plus on call responsibility.
- Coordinating and managing all nursing and Assisted Living staff.
- Ensure the evaluation of the clinical competence of assigned nursing personnel and assisted living aides.
- Participating in developing agency objectives, standards of care, policies and procedures concerning nursing services.
- Providing weekly reports to the Service Coordinator regarding problems associated with the provision of the core services, or any problems or concerns associated with the managed residential community or the assisted living services agency.
- Make routine rounds to assure proper care and a safe, clean resident environment.
- Assures accuracy and completeness of resident service records.
- Ensures proper staffing needs are met, including on call requirements.
- Ensures On call coverage as necessary to maintain compliance with local and state regulation.
- Development of the client service program and resident assessments, completed as often as necessary.
- Coordination of services with the client, family and other appropriate individuals involved in the client service program.
- Referral to appropriate professionals or agencies.
- RN currently licensed in the State. Current CPR certification. The Supervisor shall have two (2) years of full time or full time equivalent clinical experience in nursing, at least one (1) year of which shall be in a home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home. Supervisory experience, with a background in retirement community living, required.
40 hours Friday-Tuesday 6am-2:30pm
- Assist in preparing and/or cooking items in quantities according to menu and number of persons to be served.
- Prepares desserts, salads, breads and other selected menu items.
- Assist with planning of menus.
- Understands Health Centers Dietary needs and requirements.
- Prepares items for mechanically altered diets.
- Maintains assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition, which includes cleaning up and washing dishes at the end of the meal shift.
- Maintains acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Stocks, stores, and rotates food/non-food supplies.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.