Essex, CT Senior Rehabilitation
Getting you back on your feet, faster.
After an injury or illness occurs, our goal is returning you to your best self, as soon as possible. The remarkable senior rehabilitation staff in our on-site Health Center provides specialized post-operative and post-hospital restorative therapies to help you return to your independent lifestyle.
We create a rehab program tailored specifically to you, designed to help you regain your overall independence. We offer physical, occupational and speech therapies in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Our services include:
- State-of-the-art therapy suite
- Personalized care planning with regular assessment sessions
- Specialized therapeutic dietary program
- Medication management and monitoring
- On-site physician and specialized nursing services
Our community amenities include:
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Fine dining with chef-prepared meals in our dining room or in-room dining
- Cable TV, phone service and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Garden patio and quiet sitting areas, including hearth room with fireplace
Rehab and recover.
Frequently asked questions
A: Physical therapy, to help you regain your strength, mobility and balance; occupational therapy, aimed at improving your ability to perform everyday tasks; and speech therapy, to enhance your communication and eating or swallowing skills.
A: Though similar in terms of helping to restore strength and mobility, occupational therapy helps people adapt to their social and physical environment through training in areas such as dressing, bathing, eating and grooming; activities for memory, orientation and cognitive integration; and exercises to maintain normal joint movement to reduce the effects of arthritis or other conditions.