Join our team.
Our residents’ satisfaction with staff performance is consistently one of the highest among communities managed by LCS®, A Life Care Services™ company.
Opportunities for employment are varied, and include maintenance of our beautiful building and grounds, hospitality and service in one of several dining areas, social services and programs, nursing and nursing assistance for residents in our Health Center, apartments and cottages, and administrative services.
We pride ourselves on offering our employees a rich benefits package and an environment in which to grow personally and professionally.
- Vacation time
- Personal/sick time per year
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary life
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary vision
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Credit union
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday bonus
- Exercise room
- Referral bonus program
- Care purchasing discount programs
- Staff luncheons and staff family special events
- Holiday party
- Employee wellness program
See open positions below. Interested candidates may forward a resume to email@example.com or come in to complete an application.
Hours include evenings and weekends, no late nights. $12.00 per hour starting pay.
The Utility Worker is responsible, in accordance with policies and procedures that are established, performs a number of kitchen activities including washing and sanitizing of pots, dishes and carts; operating dish washing machines; general cleaning duties while maintaining kitchen sanitation; stocking and storing food/ nonfood supplies; receiving, storing, and delivering supplies and food trays within facility. Assisting the cook staff when required.
Every other weekend, Saturday & Sunday 7:00am-7:30pm
- Cares for the overall resident personal hygiene and ADL (activities of daily living) functioning.
- Must provide compassionate care, yet encourage residents to their maximum level of independence under the direction of nursing supervisors.
- Encourages participation in functions of the facility and to transport, transfer, escort, supervise, and/or lend assistance as necessary.
- Maintains resident environment in a clean, orderly condition and reports any needed repair or cleaning.
- Answers signal lights promptly.
- Reports all assessments or observations of changes in resident condition in an accurate, timely manner and to document appropriately.
- Maintains residents’ safety and residents’ rights and performs duties in accordance with the policies of the facility, state and federal regulations, and as instructed by supervisors and the Director of Nursing Services.
- Attends in-service training, educational seminars, and staff meetings as needed to stay abreast of current nursing changes and new policies as required by the department.