Senior Living Jobs & Careers
Join our team.
Our residents’ satisfaction with staff performance is consistently one of the highest among communities managed by LCS®, A Life Care Services™ company.
Opportunities for employment are varied, and include maintenance of our beautiful building and grounds, hospitality and service in one of several dining areas, social services and programs, nursing and nursing assistance for residents in our Health Center, apartments and cottages, and administrative services.
We pride ourselves on offering our employees a rich benefits package and an environment in which to grow personally and professionally.
- Vacation time
- Personal/sick time per year
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary life
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary vision
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday bonus
- Exercise room
- Referral bonus program
- Care purchasing discount programs
- Staff luncheons and staff family special events
- Holiday party
- Employee wellness program
See open positions below. Interested candidates may forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in to complete an application.
Part time evenings, 3:00-11:00pm, 24 hours/week.
Become part of a great team! Essex Meadows, a premier retirement community, is seeking to fill a part time night RN position in our 45 bed skilled nursing facility.
- Ensures that all aspects of resident care meet the goals, objective, and standards of the department.
- Assigns duties to CNAs and other Health Center personnel.
- Ensures that all medications and treatments are dispensed and documented on MAR, TAR, and nurses notes per policy.
- Participates in quality assurance auditing of staff performance, as well as following policies and procedures.
- Ensures that maximum nursing care is provided and notes any changes in a resident’s condition.
- Documents all changes, fills out appropriate paperwork, and notifies all appropriate parties (physician, family, responsible party, etc.).
- Assists physicians during rounds and notes and follows through on all physicians’ orders.
- Relates accurate and thorough reports to oncoming shifts to ensure maximum continuity in resident care.
- Responds to emergency needs of the Health Center and oversees and/or responds to emergency needs of the apartment residents along with documentation according to policy.
- Provides input for personnel reviews.
- Participates in resident care meetings and assists with necessary paperwork.
- Attends in-service training, educational seminars, and staff meetings as needed to stay abreast of current nursing changes and new policies as required by the department.
- Shares on-call duties with the other designated staff.